For overseas participants
You may use your contracted logistics company for shipping
the equipment to the venue.
- Venue Shipping Address:
Mr. Kazuhito Uchida
Akihabara Convention Hall Office
4F Akihabara Dai Bldg.
1-18-13 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku
Tokyo, 101-0021, JAPAN
- Note the following on the shipment:
[5/18-22 / SIPit 24 / 2F Convention Hall]
- The venue will not accept shipments that arrive with unpaid local handling and shipping charges. Please instruct your shipping agent to bill all charges to the sender.
- The venue will not accept shipments that arrive before Sunday, May 17. Instruct your shipping agent to deliver to the venue between 16:00 and 18:00 on Sunday, May 17.
- Please also arrange the return shipment with your contracted company. Pickup can be made at the venue between 12:00-14:00 on Friday, May 22.
- For local participants using courier companies, return shipments can be made (paid on delivery only - delivered on Monday, May 25) through the courier service provided at the venue.
- Further information for local particpants: see Japanese page for shipping information in Japanese.
Alternatively, you may contact Vantec World Transport Co., Ltd.,
which has been appointed by the SiPit 24 local arrangements group to help with all logistics and clearance procedures.
Vantec World Transport Co., Ltd.
3-7-9 Shinbashi, Minato-ku
Tokyo 105-0004, JAPAN
Mr. Ryosuke Takagaki
Copyright (C) 2008-2009 SIP Forum, NICT, JPNIC.
All Rights Reserved.