Working for the better Internet Infrastructure.
Frequently Searched Keywords
Service & Info
||Japan Network Information Center (JPNIC)
[ Map ]
Uchikanda OS Bldg 4F, 2-12-6 Uchi-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047, Japan
TEL: +81-3-5297-2311 FAX: +81-3-5297-2312
|| March 31, 1997
Dr. Hiroshi Esaki
Professor, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, The University of Tokyo
[ Board of Trustees ]
- IP address business
- Providing Resource Services
- IPv4 address
- IPv6 address
- AS number
- Providing IRR Service
- Delegation of reverse DNS zone
- Providing IP address and ASN related information
- Whois database
- Co-ordination with the Internet Community in Japan and overseas
- Internet infrastructure development
- Providing services as a network information center
- Publishing and educating through newsletters, Web and e-mail magazines.
- Researching and studying new technologies such as internationalized domain names, interoperability of VoIP/SIP and ENUM, etc.
- Researching security mechanism as Nat'l Internet Registry (Certification Authority, etc.)
- Organizing and holding seminars, conferences, technical events and lectures.
- Overseeing public interest of JP domain name registry from ICANN-JPRS ccTLD sponsorship agreement
- Developing JP Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
- Providing data escrow services for JP domain names
- Coordinating worldwide policy development for domain names
|Number of Members
[ Member List ] (In Japanese)
|JPNIC Photo Gallery
||[ Photo ]
Copyright© 1996-2023 Japan Network Information Center. All Rights Reserved.